Home « Studies « Master Thesis
entering a dialog to find interesting topics for Bachelor and Master theses has been proven benefitial for our working group in the past.
Thus we do not supply a fixed list of topics to choose from. Please don't hesitate to contact us personally, by phone, or email.
Possible thesis topics include:
In order to provide you with an overview of the range of possible topics, you will find a list of already finished theses further down on this page.
- Design methodology for quantum computers
- Formal verification of processors
- Approximate computing in arithmetic circuits
- Test pattern generation for integrated circuits
- Applications of neural networks in the circuit design
Choose a document for viewing:|
|Gösta Brünjes||Probabilistic Topic Modeling for Industrial Documents|
|Igor Kazhdan||Entwurf und Simulation von QCA-Schaltungen auf Gatterebene|
|Maximilian Lünert||Optimization of biochip escape routing algorithms and integration into KiCAD|
|Jonas Wloka||Development of an Optimized GPU-based Implementation of the Elliptic Curve Factorization Method|