INHALT & PFAD:
Robert-Hooke-Straße 5 (DFKI)
How to get to the DFKI/RH5
- Arriving from the highway A 1 at the junction labelled „Bremer Kreuz“ change to the highway A 27 in direction “Bremerhaven”.
- Leave the highway at the junction called “Universität / Horn-Lehe” (No. 19).
- Turn right at the second crossing into the “Hochschulring” then turn right at the second street “Am Fallturm”.
- At the next crossing you turn right again in the “Robert-Hooke-Straße”.
- Our building is the second on the left. In front of the DFKI building is a large parking place.
By plane / by taxi...
- Taking a taxi to the University of Bremen costs approx. 18 Euro.
- The tram goes directly from the airport to the University of Bremen. Exit at the terminal stop “Klagenfurter Straße”. From here you will have to walk 5 minutes. Keep following the rail till the turning radius and turn right in the “Robert-Hooke-Straße”.
By tram or bus...
- Exit the Bremen central station in the direction south (town center).
- Taxi and tram are leaving directly in front of the central station.
- Taking a taxi to the University of Bremen cost approx. 10 Euro.
- It is cheaper to travel by tram: You take the tram no. 6 in direction “Universität” and exit at the terminal stop “Klagenfurter Straße”. From here you will have to walk 5 minutes. So keep following the rail till the turning radius and turn right in the “Robert-Hooke-Straße”.
- Another possibility to get to the university is by the busses 21, 28 or 32.