New version of the CASL Basic Datatypes

Dear friends,

version 0.7 of the Basic Datatypes is now available under

http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/cofi/CASL/lib/basic/v07/

A number of simplifications have been made, following
the suggestions that we have received. In particular,
the numbers have been completely rewritten, and
the algebra now starts with simple versions
of each notion, while the derived operations
follow later on in the the "Ext"-versions (parameterized)
and the "Rich"-versions (unparameterized).

Note that the Basic Datatypes now follow the syntax
of the recently announced CASL 1.0.1, and they
have been parsed with CATS version 0.7alpha.

We also have put the signatures of the specifications
on the web.

Greetings,
Till

--
Till Mossakowski                Phone: +49-421-218-4683, monday: +49-4252-1859
Dept. of Computer Science       Fax:   +49-421-218-3054