URGENT - CoFI Language Design publications

Dear CoFI Language Design mailing list subscribers,

Our ESPRIT funded CoFI Working Group is now over.  The overall
coordinator, Don Sannella, has to prepare a final report, which must
include a list of publications.

I therefore kindly ask you to send me (pdmosses@brics.dk) a list of
all your publications (including working notes, drafts, etc.)  SINCE
OCTOBER 1999 that are related to the design of CASL.

PLEASE NOTE:
============

1. Please do it *** NOW *** !!!

2. Use preferably bibtex input format. Otherwise ascii format.

3. A web link in the reference to the postscript version of the paper
   would be much appreciated.  (Hint: Use the mark-up \url{...} to get
   a hot link in the references when producing PDF.)

4. "Related to the design of CASL" should be understood in a broad
   sense. If in doubt, send the reference anyway with a comment to
   me. Also, it is not a problem to have the same reference both for
   CoFI Language Design and for another Task Group. The coordinators
   will handle this as appropriate. What is important is to have a
   list that is as exhaustive as possible. Include as yet unpublished
   presentations (e.g., at WADT 2001).

Thanks a lot for your help !

Best regards,

-- Peter Mosses

CoFI Language Design Task Group Coordinator

==== ====   Peter D. Mosses                     mailto:pdmosses@brics.dk
=========   BRICS & Dept. of Computer Science   [= pdmosses@daimi.au.dk]
==== ====   University of Aarhus                http://www.brics.dk/~pdm
==== ====   Ny Munkegade, bldg. 540             telephone: +45 8942 3285