No Subject

Dear friends,

another comment to CoFI - X ver 0.93:
Both section 6 and section 8 have define the
abstract syntax of some parameterization mechanism.
As I understood it, section 5 and 6 deal
with (possibly parameterized) specs of unstructured
models, while sections 7 and 8 deal with specs of (possibly
parameterized) structured models. Now section 6.3 allows a
parameterized spec to be "free" - what does this mean for
the semantics, which has to be a class of (unstructured)
models due to section 5?
I would much more expect that a spec of a parameterized model
is declared to be "free" - the semantics being just free
functor semantics. Thus the FREENESS should be moved
from 6.3 to 8.

Greetings
Till