new Concrete Syntax Proposal 0.4.12

Dear colleagues and friends,
(we had a general power shortage yesterday and no email connection,
sorry for the delay)

I made a major redesign of my syntax proposal, taking the two prospective
user communities (Formal Methods users and Clients) into account; see
introduction. So this is a very definite attempt on my part to try to
achieve some compromise!

[Thanks, Bernd!  The document has been installed at Aarhus at URL:
http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Documents/CASL/SyntaxExamples/Bremen.ps
--PDM]

Please have a look and let me know what you think (at Tarquinia).

[Bernd: please bring some copies with you (20?) for those who are
already away from their net/printing facilities.  I'm amending the
Proposal page to ask meeting participants to please BRING COPIES of
BOTH Concrete Syntax and Examples documents ("Bremen", "Paris") with
them to Tarquinia.  --PDM]

best regards
Bernd