[CoFI] Comments on CASL v0.98? - last chance!

I'll be forwarding some further comments and proposals relating to
CASL v0.98 later this afternoon.  Even though it is now past the
deadline, I will continue to forward contributions until 10am tomorrow
(Wednesday) morning, after which this mailing list will be suspended
until Monday 29 September.

There are currently 12 participants registered for the CoFI meetings
in Amsterdam:
       Baumeister
       Bert
       Bidoit
       Borovansky
       Brand
       Choppy
       Kirchner
       Krieg-Brueckner
       Mosses
       Olivier
       Scollo
       Voisin
Please notify me if this list is inaccurate.

The agenda for the Amsterdam Tools and Language Design meetings was
sent to cofi-tools, and has now been added to the announcement of the
meeting on the CoFI WWW page.  The agenda for the Methodology meeting
is to be settled on-site by the participants.

Looking forward to the meetings in Amsterdam,

Peter