[CoFI] Re: Revised concrete syntax for CASL basic specs

Dear all,

sorry for being late with some comments; I just recovered from a minor
illness.

Let me emphasize that I am rather happy with the compromise we have
(modulo some Remaining Issues for Discussions on which I do not have
time to comment today). Some points:

.WORDS
------

Is this really needed? It pre-empts any introduction of dot-notation in
extensions!!

Brackets
--------
I believe there should be special "outfix" operators containing matching
brackets only; will make proposal later.

Comments
--------
I like Peters proposal here!
The only thing we should perhaps reconsider are bracketing comments:
they should have a bracket notation; otherwise it is too confusing?

[I'm not sure what you mean here.  Please clarify in your next
 message.  --PDM]

more on the discussion issues later.

best regards
Bernd