[CoFI] Deadline reminder; Note L-8; Notes M-1, M-2, M-3

Dear All,

I'd like to remind you of the DEADLINE for comments on the CASL
concrete syntax proposal, which expires TOMORROW (THURSDAY) !!!
However, note that comments received later than 12 noon will not be
forwarded to cofi-language until after I get to Bremen on Thursday
evening.  Comments from those of you NOT able to attend the Bremen
meetings are especially welcome!

The new Language Design Note L-8:

  Extending CASL with Higher-order Functions -- Design Proposal
  by Anne E. Haxthausen, Bernd Krieg-Brückner, Till Mossakowski

has now been installed, see:

  http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Notes/L-8/
  ftp://ftp.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Notes/L-8/

Finally, for those not currently subscribing to cofi-methodology:

I'd like to draw attention to the recently-installed notes M-1, M-2,
M-3, all of which are relevant to the design of CASL.  These notes are
available via the Methodology page:

  http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Notes/M/

Best regards,

Peter Mosses