[CoFI] Lambda in architectural specifications

I agree that my comments refer to CASL in the small rather than in the
large, and that lambda expressions do not have to look alike in the
two. However, I am not so fond of strange abbreviations like "fn";
if you want it to stick out some more in the large (and I admit there
are good reasons for this) then I would still prefer "lambda";
thus I withdraw my proposal of "\" for the in-the-large case.

One should make use of the analogy with the case in the small.  The
issue of how to denote lambda expressions in the small (and thus the
potential use of "\" there) is left open.

Best regards
Bernd