[CoFI] Language Design Note L-9

I have written another language design study note with the
title

   Two ``Functional Programming'' Sublanguages of CASL

The note also has some methodological aspects that
led to the design of the sublanguages, so perhaps it is
even better thought as a methodology note.

There are no references (I didn't want to wait after
Lisbon, and since I am leaving for Lisbon
[sorry for the delay with installing this note! --PDM]
I finished the note now, without references).

Looking forward to see you,
Till

[Till's note has been installed as L-9, and is now available at:

 http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Notes/L-9/
 ftp://ftp.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Notes/L-9/

 Those attending the Language Design task group meeting in Lisbon
 should bring it with them, as well as the previously-announced
 Notes L-7 and L-8.  The Methodology Notes M-1, M-2, M-3, M-4 should
 be brought as well, as the border between language design and
 methodological considerations is not a sharp one.  And of course,
 please don't forget to bring the just-released update of the Summary,
 available at:

 http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Documents/CASL/Summary-v0.99-draft/
 ftp://ftp.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Documents/CASL/Summary-v0.99-draft/

 --PDM]