New version of the Casl parser

Dear friends,

A new version of the Casl parser based on ASF+SDF technology is
installed at
http://adam.wins.uva.nl/~markvdb/cofi/casl.html

Modifications with respect to the previous version are:
- Changes in the syntax proposed by Peter Mosses are incorporated.
- Library specifications can be parsed.
- Some bugs in the mapping to ATerms are repaired.

Mixfix parsing is not yet supported, if you want the mixfix expressions
to be
parsed we refer to the parser of Bremen at:
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~cofi/CASL/parser/parser.html

General modifications to my Casl parser:
- The mapping to ATerms has been updated with respect the changes
proposed by
Peter Mosses.
- The full Sdf2 definition of the concrete syntax of Casl is now available.
- A number of successfully parsed Casl specification are available.
   The examples will be extended later.

-- Mark

M.G.J. van den Brand,
Department of Software Engineering
CWI
Kruislaan 413, NL-1098 SJ AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands.

Tel___(+31) 20 5924007  WWW____http://www.cwi.nl/~markvdb/
Fax___(+31) 20 5924199  Email__markvdb@cwi.nl