New CFI net addresses

To all CFI participants:

The CFI home pages have new net addresses! BRICS (the centre for Basic
Research in Computer Science at the Universities of Aarhus and Aalborg
in Denmark) now has its own domain, `brics.dk'. I've taken the
opportunity to rationalize the address of the CFI home page, so that
`~pdm' no longer appears. The new WWW and FTP addresses are:

If you have copies of any style files that define the commands \wwwCFI
or \ftpCFI, kindly get fresh copies, as these have been
updated. Moreover, please note that my own mail address is now
pdmosses@brics.dk. For the UNIF-* mailing lists, it shouldn't make any
difference whether messages are sent to the list at daimi.aau.dk or
brics.dk.

All the old addresses should remain valid for the rest of 1996.

Kindly let me know immediately if you experience any communication
problems involving the new addresses.

Best wishes for a productive 1996!

\|/  Peter D. Mosses  <pdmosses@brics.dk>
CFI      Common Framework Initiative