COMPASS/CFI meetings - payment, transport

> Two questions:
> - Will it be possible to pay for it with a VISA credit card ?
> - Can you (also!) give us some infos about how to get to Oxford from London
> (airport or station) ?

Grant Malcolm writes

  I'm sorry, but we won't be able to accept credit cards; payment should be in
  cash only.  On the brighter side, I'll be sending out information on reaching
  Oxford shortly.  In the meantime, it might be useful for you to know that
  London Heathrow is the best airport for Oxford, as there's a direct bus
  service from there to Oxford (there's also a service from Gatwick, but
  there are far fewer buses from there).  The bus ride takes one to one and
  a half hours, depending on traffic, and costs something like 16 pounds
  for a period return - I'll let you know the exact price when I send out
  the full information.

  Regards,
  Grant

\|/  Peter D. Mosses  <pdmosses@brics.dk>