Last-minute comments on CoFI paper?

I am writing an invited paper about CoFI and CASL for TAPSOFT'97.
It attempts to motivate the main constructs found in the tentative
design of CASL.  Unfortunately (partly due to having lost some days
due to the 'flu) I'm late in getting my paper ready: the deadline is
tomorrow (FRIDAY)...

Anyway, I've put the current draft (lacking mainly the bibliography,
but otherwise intended to be complete) at URL:

  http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Coordination/draft.ps

in the hope that some of you might have time to take a copy and read
it, letting me have your comments and suggestions for improvement by
Friday noon at the latest.

I'd also like to check that the list of those who have somehow
contributed to CoFI is reasonably accurate.  Please check to see
whether your name is there, and let me know if you want it added - or
removed!  For your convenience, I'm appending the LaTeX source of the
list below.

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter,

Peter Mosses

----   --------------------------------------------
\  /  | Peter D Mosses         <pdmosses@brics.dk> |
CoFI  | Common Framework Initiative  - Coordinator |
/  \  | WWW URL: http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI |
----   --------------------------------------------

\subsection*{Acknowledgements}

The following (45) individuals have contributed to the common
framework initiative by commenting on
various \CoFI{} documents or attending \CoFI{} meetings:
Egidio Astesiano,
Hubert Baumeister,
Jan Bergstra,
Gilles Bernot,
Didier Bert,
Mohammed Bettaz,
Michel Bidoit,
Pietro Cenciarelli,
Maria Victoria Cengarle,
Maura Cerioli,
Christine Choppy,
Ole-Johan Dahl,
Hans-Dieter   Ehrich,
Hartmut Ehrig,
Jose Fiadeiro,
Marie-Claude Gaudel,
Chris George,
Joseph Goguen,
Radu Grosu,
Anne Haxthausen,
Jim Horning,
H\'el\`ene Kirchner,
Hans-J\"org Kreowski,
Bernd Krieg-Br\"uckner,
Pierre Lescanne,
Tom Maibaum,
Grant Malcolm,
Karl Meinke,
Till Mossakowski,
Peter D. Mosses,
Peter Padawitz,
Fernando Orejas,
Olaf Owe,
Gianna Reggio,
Horst Reichel,
Gerard Renardel,
Erik Saaman,
Don Sannella,
Giuseppe Scollo,
Amilcar Sernadas,
Andrzej Tarlecki,
Eelco Visser,
Eric Wagner,
Micha\l{} Walicki,
and Martin Wirsing.
(Apologies to anyone who has been inadvertently omitted.)

Groups at the following sites have generously hosted \CoFI{} meetings
(1995--97): Aarhus, Bremen, Edinburgh, Munich (LMU), Munich (TUM),
Oslo, Oxford, Paris (DMI/ENS), Paris (ENS-Cachan).  Some \CoFI{}
meetings were much facilitated by support from \textsc{Compass}.