mail and www at brics.dk (almost) back to normal

The reported hardware problems with the main BRICS server (gorm) at
Aarhus have now been rectified, and the software restored.  I am now
able to read mail again, although I won't be able to access my (large)
list of pending messages until Friday morning, so please be patient if
you're expecting an answer...

The WWW server www.brics.dk is still not responding, but it seems that
one can get into the CoFI file system OK using the following URL:

  http://www.daimi.aau.dk/BRICS/Projects/CoFI/

so I hope that this will provide adequate access until the proper
addresses start to work again - probably by noon Friday.

The Paris mirror provides an alternative server for the CoFI WWW
pages, it's at URL:

  http://www.lsv.ens-cachan.fr/~bidoit/CoFI/index.html

The FTP server ftp.brics.dk should have been unaffected by the BRICS
server crash; in any case it appears to be working now.

Please let me know straight away if you notice any CoFI files that
have been corrupted.

Thanks for your patience

Peter