Re: CoFI workshop at ETAPS'99 in Amsterdam, 27-28 March 1999

Dear CoFI friends,

Remember to register for the CoFI workshop on 27-28 March 1999 in
Amsterdam!  Copies of two messages on this are below.  Note that the
early registration deadline for ETAPS'99 is 1st March.

Concerning hotels, my own efforts to find alternative accommodation
have been unsuccessful so I won't object if you use the conference
hotels despite the problem about cost mentioned below.

Best regards, Don