Plans for the next CoFI Methodology meeting in Berlin

Dear CoFI friends,

I apologize for only confirming now the plans for the next meeting of the
CoFI Methodology Task Group which will be held at the ETAPS conference
in Berlin (see invitation by Don appended).

The proposed agenda is as follows:

(Note that I am very open to further suggestions and that the final agenda
is likely to be decided on site)

* Status report on the CASL User Manual
* Discussion on CASL case studies
* Presentation by Till Mossakowski:
  "How to write consistent design specifications in CASL"
* Discussion (if time permits) on:
  "How should we teach students to use CASL"
  led by Magne Haveraaen
  (with perhaps some annoucement related to:
        Magne Haveraaen, Helmer André Friis and Tor Arne Johansen:
	Formal Software Engineering for Computational Modeling.
	Nordic Journal of Computing 6(3):241-270, 1999. )

Best regards,
Michel Bidoit
CoFI Methodology Task Group Coordinator