URGENT: CoFI WG final report - ANSWER NOW !!!

Dear CoFI friends,

Our ESPRIT funded CoFI Working Group is now over.  The overall
coordinator, Don Sannella, has to prepare a final report, which must
include a list of publications.

I therefore kindly ask you to send me (bidoit@lsv.ens-cachan.fr) a
list of all your publications (including working notes, drafts, etc.)
SINCE OCTOBER 1999 that are related to CoFI Methodology.

PLEASE NOTE:
============
1. Please do it *** NOW *** !!!
2. Use preferably bibtex input format. Otherwise ascii format.
   Don't send word documents, rtf, etc.
3. A Web link in the reference to the postscript version of the paper
   would be much appreciated.
4. "Related to CoFI Methodology" should be understood in a broad
   sense. If in doubt, send the reference anyway with a comment to
   me. Also, it is not a problem to have the same reference both for
   CoFI Methodology and for another Task Group. The coordinators will
   handle this as appropriate. What is important is to have a list
   that is as exhaustive as possible. Include as yet unpublished
   presentations (e.g., at WADT 2001).

Thanks a lot for your help !
Best regards,
Michel Bidoit