Re: Agenda for Methodology Task Group Meeting in Cachan

Dear CoFI friends,

>The other sessions (Sunday morning) may be devoted to other issues relevant
>to our Task Group. E.g.:
>* choice of relevant illustrative case studies
>* library of meaningfull examples

since in my opinion  the two above points are really relevant
it would  be nice if the partecipants to the meeting start to think to them
and arrive to the meeting with a list of suggestions; it may be still
better to get case studies/examples originally  made  using something
different from algebraic specifications

Best reagards
  Gianna
--
Group meeting on Methodology, I would like to ask explicitely all authors
of previous Methodology Notes to come to Cachan ready for a "Users's

Best regards,
  Michel Bidoit