Agenda of the Methodology Task Group Meeting in Amsterdam, 27-28 March, 1999.

Dear CoFI friends,

During the Methodology Task Group Meeting in Amsterdam, we will discuss the
following issues:

* CASL User Manual
* Libraries of Examples
* Case Studies Repositery
* CoFI Methodology Web page

In particular, the following presentations are planned (the precise
order of presentations and scheduling will be decided on site):

Till Mossakowski and Markus Roggenbach (Bremen):
Basic datatypes in CASL
(see the recently installed Study Note M-6, announced in another message).

Till Mossakowski and Markus Roggenbach (Bremen):
The datatypes REAL and COMPLEX in CASL
(see the forthcoming Study Note M-7, to be announced in another message).

Eva Coscia and Gianna Reggio (Genova):
About the automatic coding of design specifications in Java.

Following a suggestion by Egidio Astesiano, we will also have a discussion on:
"Open systems, component-based development: Links with CoFI and CASL ?"

People willing to make a presentation during the Methodology Task Group
meeting and not in the above list are kindly urged to send a message to
Michel.Bidoit@lsv.ens-cachan.fr TODAY !

Looking forward seeing you in Amsterdam,
Best regards,
Michel Bidoit
CoFI Methodology Task Group Coordinator