RE: IT sales training. (time sensitive)

Hello,

My name is Dr. Frank Stone.  Our well-known company provides sales training to companies like SUN
MICROSYSTEMS, ORACLE, IBM, and WANG to name just a few.  This gives us the unique position to provide our
clients with useful, results-oriented information to increase industry sales effectiveness with large
accounts.

Our NEW and updated Program "IT Sales Boot Camp" is the culmination of 50 combined years of sales research and
application with our Fortune 500 clients.  We have extracted all of the effective techniques and methods you
will need to obtain very large accounts in the global market place consistently for a fraction of their
investment.

**ATTENTION- this program is limited to only 16 participants, call for availability first 1(703) 281-6100**

By attending this program you will avoid the disastrous mistakes that so many in the IT field are making. Take
a look at how this program will start putting a lot of cash in your corporate sales account and position you
at the winner podium.

                              *****Information Technology Sales Boot Camp*****

PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
IT Sales Boot Camp is a two-day open program designed to help IT sales professionals win business. The program
presents proven competitive sales methodology based on account planning strategy, identifying and articulating
value-based skills and building a competitive shield. The Boot Camp utilizes the ZAPP! Selling model enabling
salespeople to plan account strategy and practice core selling skills through custom tailored role-plays and
case studies.

PROGRAM GOALS
At the conclusion of this program participants will be able to:
· Identify, articulate, and deliver value propositions.
· Prioritize sales opportunities and produce accurate forecasts.
· Develop sales strategies that recognize customer politics as a major source of leverage.
· Use momentum to accelerate the sales cycles and reduce the cost of sales.
· Influence and assist the customer to better manage sales cycle decision-making.
· Operate in a consultative role to earn "insider-status" and provide increased value to customers.
· Help the sales organization manage their portfolio of business by installing a "ZAPP! Selling" approach.
· Be able to make effective one-on one presentations to important customers
· Handle any objection and turn it into a commitment to buy.
· Negotiate sales opportunities quickly keeping high margins.

PRE-COURSE ASSESSMENT
Prior to attending the program participants complete a diagnostic behavioral style assessment which
illuminates areas of strength or weakness in sales behavior. This unique instrument results in creating a
baseline for comparing sales performance against "best practice" benchmarks and provides a real tool for sales
management to increase sales performance.

AGENDA DAY 1
Large Account Planning
High level prospecting
Creating value propositions

AGENDA DAY 2
Rapport skills with economic, technical buyers
One-on one presentation skills
Negotiating high margin sales

To preserve the intensity and effectiveness of this program participants will be LIMITED to SIXTEEN (16) per
program.

DATES
GOVERNMENT SALES BOOT CAMPS (for federal reps)
May  (sold out)
June (sold out)
July19-20 1999 (almost sold out!)
October 25-26 1999 (tickets available now!)

IT SALES BOOT CAMPS (for commercial reps)
May (sold out)
June (sold out)
July21-22 1999 (tickets are still available)
October 27-28 1999 (tickets available now!)

LOCATION
Washington DC (Sheraton Premiere near Dulles airport)
(With a group of 12 or more you can have this program tailored to your company's requirements at your
location!)

HOURS
Registration is at 8:00am. Program begins at 8:30am and adjourns at 5:00pm.

PRICING CONSIDERATIONS
An Affordable Investment in Your Sales Future $995 per person, $895 in groups of 3 or more

MATERIALS INCLUDED
Pre-program materials, 30-page sales assessment, 80-page participant manual, sources of prospect information,
glossary of terms and acronyms, tuition for one full year, updates.

DISCOUNTS
When sending three or more to the same seminar, the fee is $895 per person.

*****ATTENTION*****

Since this program is limited to 16 participants and always sells out months in advance so call my assistant,
Jennifer, to check availability first at 1(703) 281-6100.

Regards,

Dr. Frank Stone
Executive Vice President
1 (703) 281-6100

PS:  If you are not currently in a sales management position, please forward to those who are.  They will love
you for it!

PPS:  If you have 12 or more participants call us to schedule the program at your location!

To remove go to:  removes@mailandnews.com