Invitation to meeting in February

I resend the following message, this time with a more meaningful subject
line (sorry).
Currently, I have confirmations from the following people:
Egidio Astesiano, Maura Ceriali, Heinrich Hussmann, Gianna Reggio,
Markus Roggenbach
Best regards Heinrich
---

Invitation to the

CoFI-Reactive Workshop
Universita di Genova
February 5-7, 2000

This workshop is intended as a working meeting to discuss and prepare
concrete contributions of the Reactive task group to the CoFI results.

The following schedule and agenda is suggested

Saturday, 5 Feb

13:00  start of the meeting, brief status report
13:30-18:00  presentation and discussion of potential extensions to CASL
regarding reactive systems (currently announced extension proposals:
CASL-LTL and CASL-Charts)
18:00-18:30  planning for the next day

Sonday, 6 Feb

all day: (possibly parallel) groups working on current issues and
documents, in particular:
- static aspects of CASL/UML/OCL integration
- dynamic aspects of CASL/UML/Statecharts integration

Monday, 7 Feb

09:00-12:00  wrap-up of results from previous day; discussion of further activities
12:00  end of the meeting

Every attendant of the meeting is invited to suggest additional topics,
in particular to propose additional potential CASL extensions.

We are sorry for the unusual schedule including a weekend, but this
seems to be the only possible date after long discussions.

Please confirm your participation by email to
hussmann@inf.tu-dresden.de, with cc to cerioli@disi.unige.it.
(not by replying to this message!)

Please note that funding of travel cost through CoFI is only possible if
you request and receive written permission for this from one of the task
group coordinators.

See you in Genova !

Egidio Astesiano & Heinrich Hussmann