CoFI-R Publications

Dear colleagues in the CoFI-Reactive task group,

Don Sannella has to produce the annual report for CoFI. For this
purpose, he needs to compile a list of publications related to the work
of the group.

So please send me refernces to any CoFI-R related publications since
October 1999. I will take care for filtering out duplicate references,
so please just give me as much information as you have. Please include
also technical reports, CoFI technical notes etc.

And, of course, I need this information as soon as possible. The report
is already slightly overdue.

Best regards
Heinrich