CoFI/WADT Workshop

Dear CoFI-R colleagues,

with this mail I would like to remind you (admittedly a bit late...)
that today was the deadline for submissions to the WADT workshop next
April in Genoa, which will be combined with a CoFI workshop. There are
up to now very few submissions regarding CoFI, I was tld, so you may
consider to submit a last minute abstract.

Below is the CFP.

Best regards
Heinrich