next meetings again

Dear friends,

as suspected, there are not so many of us in Graz to justify the
organization of a meeting of our group there.
Thus  we confirm that the next meeting will be held during ETAPS 98 in
Lisbon(March30-April 3).
I hope that in the remaining period many of us will be stimulated to answer
according to the proposed pattern (or in any other preferred form).

 Actually only  Hartmut Ehrig and Gianna Reggio have confirmed their
presence in Graz on  Sunday September 21. Gianna will be there until  the
early afternoon,willing to discuss with any    interested late addition the
proposed pattern for contributions.

See you many in Lisbon.
Best regards,
Egidio Astesiano