URGENT - CoFI Semantics publications

Dear Semanticists,

My apologies for repeating the message below, but the deadline seems
to be close, and I have received very little information (thanks to
Till and Piotr for their messages).

Nothing else has been happening? Not even updates of bibliographical
info on earlier papers?

Please send further info as soon as possible, in any case not later
than on Wednesday...

Very best,

Andrzej

Dear Semanticists,

Our ESPRIT funded CoFI Working Group is now over.  The overall
coordinator, Don Sannella, has to prepare a final report, which must
include a list of publications.

I therefore kindly ask you to send me (tarlecki@mimuw.edu.pl) a list of
all your publications (including working notes, drafts, etc.)  SINCE
OCTOBER 2000 that are related to the work of CoFI Semantics Task Group.

PLEASE NOTE:
============

1. Please do it *** NOW *** !!!

2. Use preferably bibtex input format. Otherwise ascii format.

3. A web link in the reference to the postscript version of the paper
   would be much appreciated.

4. "Related to CoFI Sematics Task Group" should be understood in a
   broad sense. If in doubt, send the reference anyway with a comment
   to me. Also, it is not a problem to have the same reference both
   for CoFI Semantics and for another Task Group. The coordinators
   will handle this as appropriate. What is important is to have a
   list that is as exhaustive as possible. Include as yet unpublished
   presentations (e.g., at WADT 2001).

5. I have the list of papers you sent me for previous annual reports,
   until October 2000 --- BUT PLEASE make sure that you sent me any
   updates on their publication in the meantime. If in doubt, simply
   sent all the earlier relevant publications as well, and I'll take
   care of avoiding duplication etc.

Thanks a lot for your help !

Best regards,

Andrzej Tarlecki