The semantics group meeting in Amsterdam

Dear Semanticists,

As announced elsewhere, there will be a CoFI workshop attached to the
ETAPS'99 conferences in Amsterdam --- see ETAPS'99 WWW pages
(http://www.cwi.nl/conferences/ETAPS99.html and in particular
http://www.cwi.nl/~markvdb/cofi/etaps.html) for further details.

In particular, as planned, there will be an informal semantics group
meeting there: on Friday, 26th March, 7.30 pm (dinner time).

I'm afraid I am not able to decide about the exact location for the
meeting before actually arriving to Amsterdam. Please, contact me
there, preferably on Friday morning at the conference site.

During the meeting, we should discuss:

1. status of the semantics:
	We expect to have the semantics for CASL v.1.0 ready by then,
	with only minor issues (if any) remaining to be discussed and
	polished.

2. plans for publication:
	The last meeting left the form of publication open (ranging
	from summary with semantic annotations, through an annex
	to a summary, to an independent publication of the semantic
	document --- see the minutes). This has to be settled.

3. plans for further work:
	See the minutes of the meeting in Cachan --- nothing much new here.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

With best regards,

Andrzej Tarlecki