First two CASL Case Studies on the Web

Dear all,

this is to announce the availability of the first two CASL case studies on the Web page for CASL
Case Studies (http://www.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/~baumeist/CoFI/case.html).

The first one is by Markus Roggenbach about an "Executable Specification of an Interpreter", and the
second one is by Didier Bert and me about "The Specification of a Warehouse".

I also would like to remind you that if you have some CASL case studies to share, you should send
them to me following the instructions on the above mentioned Web page.

Thanks,
	Hubert Baumeister

--
Hubert Baumeister, Institut für Informatik, Universität München
mailto:baumeist@informatik.uni-muenchen.de