No Subject

Dear all,

You are invited to participate to the COFI Tools Workshop,
organised in Bremen, on September 10 and 11, 2000.

Agenda:
=======

- ATerms versus XML.
- Report on parsers.
- Report on static analysis.
- Report on theorem provers.
- Report on rewriting tools.

If you want to add a topic to this agenda, do not hesitate
to contact me.
In order to organise the meeting, please send as soon as
possible your intention  to participate with a tentative
title for your contribution if you wish.
Sylvie Rauer in Bremen is the person in charge of the local
organisation. Please send her also the following form.

Best regards,
Helene

*  REGISTER NOW !!!  REGISTER NOW !!!  REGISTER NOW !!!  *

                COFI Tools Workshop in Bremen,Germany
                Sunday 10th - Monday 11th September, 2000.

Last Name:
First Name:
Institution:
E-mail:
Phone:
Fax:
Postal address:

Date of arrival:    ../09/2000
Date of departure:  ../09/2000

I plan to contribute with a presentation or demo: YES NO
Title of the presentation or demo: ...........................

I need a [single|double] room from ../09/20008 to ../09/2000 (.. nights)
[I want to share the double room with .................]

I expect that my travel will be funded by CoFI WG: YES NO   (If YES,
don't forget to contact the CoFI WG coordinator (Helene.Kirchner@loria.fr)
for permission!)

Please send the above completed form by e-mail both to:
Helene.Kirchner@loria.fr
sylvie@informatik.uni-bremen.de