URGENT - CoFI Tools publications

Dear friends,

first let me inform you that the coordination of the CoFI
Tools Task Group has been handed over from Hélène Kircher
to Bernd Krieg-Brückner and me at ETAPS in Genova.
Hélène has now taken over the directorship of LORIA
and INRIA-Lorraine at Nancy.
Let me express our warmest thanks to Hélène for having done
an excellent job over the last five years.

Now back to the subject of the message:
Our ESPRIT funded CoFI Working Group is now over.  The overall
coordinator, Don Sannella, has to prepare a final report, which must
include a list of publications.

I therefore kindly ask you to send me (till@tzi.de) a list of
all your publications (including working notes, drafts, etc.)  SINCE
OCTOBER 2000 that are related to the development of tools for CASL.

PLEASE NOTE:
============

1. Please do it *** NOW *** !!!

2. Use preferably bibtex input format. Otherwise ascii format.

3. A web link in the reference to the postscript version of the paper
   would be much appreciated.  (Hint: Use the mark-up \url{...} to get
   a hot link in the references when producing PDF.)

4. "Related to the the development of tools for CASL" should be understood
   in a broad sense. If in doubt, send the reference anyway with a comment to
   me. Also, it is not a problem to have the same reference both for
   CoFI Tools and for another Task Group. The coordinators
   will handle this as appropriate. What is important is to have a
   list that is as exhaustive as possible. Include as yet unpublished
   presentations (e.g., at WADT 2001).

Thanks a lot for your help !

Best regards,

-- Till Mossakowski

CoFI Tools Task Group Co-Coordinator

--
Till Mossakowski                Phone: +49-421-218-4683, monday: +49-4252-1859
Dept. of Computer Science       Fax:   +49-421-218-3054