Peter Padawitz message

On Mon, 22 Jan 199 Peter Padawitz wrote:

I can't attend the Tools meeting in Munich. (I'll be in Munich just a
month later.) As to your agenda of the meeting, I think TOP 3 is the
most important and most "concrete" one. I suggest to group existing
systems into three categories (overlaps are possible): 1. tools for
specification design, 2. tools for testing and executing
specifications, 3. theorem provers. Even if some systems claim to
cover all 3 categories, each of them focuses on one or two of them.
This should be found out in each case: in what area each invidual
system is most powerful. For instance, Expander mainly aims at 2 and
3.

Best regards,
	Peter P.