A Meta-Tool for CASL

Dear all,

I have written a small Prolog program that parses the grammar of the
concrete syntax as presented in the appendix of the CASL 0.99 Draft
summary.

The main purpose of this parser is to easily generate a machine readable
form of the grammar from its textual representation as, for example,
found on the Web.

As an example I have generated a set of Prolog grammar rules that could
be extended to a Prolog parser for CASL.

The parser and some examples can be found at
http://www.mpi-sb.mpg.de/~hubert/CoFI.

Greetings,
	Hubert

--
           Hubert Baumeister
           MPI Informatik, Im Stadtwald, D-66123 Saarbr"ucken, Germany