Tools group meeting in Cachan

Dear all,

Here is a  sketchy proposition of organisation of the 3 sessions
scheduled for the group TOOLS.
(Of course this is a very rough organisation that can be modified
according to the needs of the group)

Monday November 9 (13:30 -- 16:00)
 - Summary of the work done
 - Discussion of future plans and priorities

Tuesday November 10 (9:00 -- 12:00)
 - Parsing and static semantics analysis
 - Annotations

Tuesday November 10 (13:30 -- 16:00)
 - Rewrite engines
 - Proof environments

To prepare our work, it is recommanded to refresh our memory
by taking a look at the following notes:

Static semantic analysis and theorem proving for CASL
http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Notes/T-2

Annotations for parsers and static semantic checkers
http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Notes/T-6

The Annotated Term Format
http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Notes/T-7

Formatting CASL specifications using LaTeX
http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Notes/C-2
and also the related proposals:
http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Documents/CASL/Summary-v1.0/casl.sty
http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Documents/CASL/Summary-v1.0/casl.hlx