Re: JAVA a-term library

Dear Donald,

In your message regarding "JAVA a-term library", you wrote:
> Please can you tell me where I can find the a-term library in Java for
> my MSc project.  As far as I can tell, all the downloadable files in
> http://www.wins.uva.nl/pub/programming-research/software/aterm/ are in
> C.
You are completely right. I have made a new distribution file "aterm.tar.gz"
which is available
at ftp://ftp.cwi.nl/pub/markvdb/
If you have any implementation questions please contact Hayco de Jong or
Pieter Olivier.
Pieter is the next 2 or 3 weeks on vacation, so ...

Success,

-- Mark

M.G.J. van den Brand,
Department of Software Engineering
CWI
Kruislaan 413, NL-1098 SJ AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands.

Tel___(+31) 20 5924007  WWW____http://www.cwi.nl/~markvdb/
Fax___(+31) 20 5924199  Email__markvdb@cwi.nl