Compilation units

Dear friends,

1.
I have a doubt about the simplest unit(s) we have to compile - and therefore
the label(s) of the roots of the abstract syntax trees that we have to produce
(or to read for the forthcoming tools). For instance if a file contains

    spec fv = sort my_sort end

What are we defining: a SPEC-DEFN or a LIB-ITEM
What is the label of the root of its syntax tree ?

Is it a SPEC-DEFN or is it rather a LIB-ITEM vertex whose single child is the
subtree labeled by SPEC_DEFN ?

Or, to word it in a different way, what are the productions for the axiom
of concrete grammar. The question come from the fact that we have
a set of rules (Section C.2.4)

LIB-ITEM ::= SPEC-DEFN | VIEW-DEFN | ...

2. Do we allow a file to contain more than one such unit (hence the
output file will contain a sequence of independent such abstract trees)

Frederic