Precedence for closed

Dear friends,

while parsing the basic datatypes, I have found that the specification
	A then closed B then C
is ambiguous. The summary does not specify whether to parse it as
	A then {closed B} then C
or as
	A then closed {B then C}

Currently, all the parsers choose the former disambiguation,
which is quite reasonable.

I suggest to extend the precedences on page C-7 of the summary as follows:

with, reveal, hide
closed
within
and
then

The Amsterdam parser seems to give closed even the highest precedence,
thus closed binds even stronger than with. This would be a reasonable
choice as well. Since it is forbidden to rename
symbols from the local environment, acutually
	{closed SP} with xxx
and
	closed {SP with xxx}
have the same semantics (and similarly for hide and reveal).

Greetings,
Till
Till Mossakowski                Phone +49-421-218-4683, monday: +49-4252-1859
Dept. of Computer Science       Fax +49-421-218-3550
University of Bremen            till@informatik.uni-bremen.de
P.O.Box 330440, D-28334 Bremen  http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~till