[uDraw(Graph)-Users] About drawing in uDraw

Son Dot son.dot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 12:26:09 CET 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your quickly answer.
It mean that, I have to program application on a way to send or update
graph in term representation format, after that I could have the udg
file with normal term presentation, Is my understand correct?

If it is correct, could you pls give me the example code using graph term?
I write the code, but normally using update(new_node...).

BTW, I still concern about the issue, why the graph file *.udg I
created by grapheditor is diiferent in structure with  Term
representation format. for example, the file alway start with:
[save_uDGV_3_1(false,25,true,graph(array(800,[],[e(1)(b_node("mem_id0",""...

Regards,
SonTK