View generated pages
After the system has loaded and derived the collage grammar,
several pages of screen output may have been generated. These
pages can be viewed interactively by using the mouse in the main
window and the functions of the view menu.
- Change view portion: Use the horizontal and vertical scrollbars
attached to the main window.
- Zoom in: While holding down the
of the mouse
(usually the left one) move the mouse to define the zoom rectangle.
SELECT button again to zoom into the rectangle or
abort the rubber-banding by pressing the
MENU button (usually the right one).
- Zoom out: Click on the
MENU button (usually the right
- Move content: Hold down the
ADJUST button (usually
the middle one) while moving the mouse to change the position of the
View menu functions
- Previous: Display previous page.
- Next: Display next page.
- First: Display first page (axiom of the grammar).
- Last: Display last page ('final' picture).
- Zoom in:Zoom 10% into the picture.
- Zoom out:Zoom 10% out of the picture.
- <---: Move picture to the left.
- --->: Move picture to the right.
- Up: Move picture up.
- Down: Move picture down.
- Reset: Reset all view parameters to their initial value.
- Quit: Quit program (shadow button from file menu).