CORDIS - Community Research and Development Information Service
As an integral part of the European Commission's INNOVATION Programme, CORDIS provides information on a vast range of research, development and innovation activities undertaken on a European level.
CORDIS is the starting point for:
CORDIS is designed to assist enterprises and, in particular, SMEs through the critical stages of technology transfer and innovation. It offers a wide range of services that keep you current on R&D and innovation activities that are occurring within the EU.
- Keeping up-to-date on current research
- Establishing strategic directions and making policy decisions
- Identifying potential funding sources for research and technological development
- Finding partners to co-operate in R&D activities and share expertise
- Forming transnational consortia for the exploitation of research results
- Licensing in or licensing out technology
- Promoting and locating transferable technologies
Last Updated 01.Jan.2002
Updated by Webmaster
Last Revised 01.Jan.2002
Revised by Webmaster