AG Theory of Artificial Intelligence.
Sprechstunde: Im Semester Donnerstags 14:00-15:00, in der vorlesungsfreien Zeit nach Vereinbarung
For my publications, please see group publication list, DBLP, or Google scholar
Activities in previous years.
- Invited Speaker at the 20th International Conference on Database Theory (ICDT2017)
- PC Member of the Thirty-Second Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS2017)
- EurAI (formely ECCAI) fellow 2016
- Invited Speaker at the 33rd Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS2016)
- Senior PC Member of the 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI2016)
- PC Member of the 29th International Workshop on Description Logics (DL2016)
- PC Member of the 19th International Conference on Database Theory
- Area Chair of 15th International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR2016)
- PC Member of Advances in Modal Logic 2016 (AiML2016)
- PC Member of the International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning (IJCAR2016)
Two systems for Ontology-Based Data Access:
Grind (for computing FO-rewritings in EL) and Combo (implementing the combined approach in DL-Lite)