AG Theory of Artificial Intelligence.
Sprechstunde: Im Semester Donnerstags 14:00-15:00, in der vorlesungsfreien Zeit nach Vereinbarung
For my publications, please see group publication list, DBLP, or Google scholar
Activities in previous years.
- Won the PODS2017 best paper award
- PC Member of the 37th ACM Symposium on Principles of Database Systems (PODS2018)
- PC Member of the 32nd Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI2018)
- PC Member of Advances in Modal Logic 2018 (AiML2018)
- Senior PC Member of the 26th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2017)
- PC Member of the 30th International Workshop on Description Logics (DL 2017)
- Invited Speaker at the 20th International Conference on Database Theory (ICDT2017)
- PC Member of the Thirty-Second Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS2017)
- PC Member of the 11th International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications (LATA 2017)
Two systems for Ontology-Based Data Access:
Grind (for computing FO-rewritings in EL) and Combo (implementing the combined approach in DL-Lite)
Member of the UBremen high-profile area Minds, Media, Machines