CASL-CHART extension of CASL for reactive systems

[sorry to be a little late with forwarding this message;
I had some troible with the first mailing]

Dear Cofi friends,
finally I have been able to prepare a written documentation of a proposal
for  an extension of CASL for reactive systems:  CASL-CHART,
which is a combination of CASL and of state charts, as supported by STATEMATE

An introductory paper  can be found at

 ftp://ftp.disi.unige.it/person/ReggioG/ReggioRepetto00b.ps

While a precise presentation of the syntax and of the semantics is in

 ftp://ftp.disi.unige.it/person/ReggioG/ReggioRepetto00a.ps

Best regards
  Gianna