Draft Summary of Tentative Language Design version 0.91

I've just installed a new version, 0.91, of the draft summary (at the
same addresses as the previously-announced version).

If you have already printed version 0.9, you probably shouldn't bother
getting the new version, which is to be itself updated later this
month.  However, please check (via WWW) with the new version before
sending comments to cofi-language@brics.dk, in case the bits addressed
by the comments have changed.  (BTW, please avoid citing page numbers,
as these are of course only relevant for those with printed copies).

I'll be away from the net from now until 13th August.  In case of a
(serious) problem arising with the CoFI mailing lists while I'm away,
please send a message to problems@daimi.aau.dk.

Peter

\  /  | Peter D Mosses         <pdmosses@brics.dk> |
CoFI  | Common Framework Initiative  - Coordinator |
/  \  | WWW URL: http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI |