[CoFI] Re: Revised concrete syntax for CASL basic specs

> Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 11:17:38 +0200 (MET DST)
>
> > A revised proposal for the concrete syntax of basic specifications in
> > CASL has been installed:
> >
> >   http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Documents/CASL/SyntaxIssues/
> >   ftp://ftp.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Documents/CASL/SyntaxIssues/
> >      Appendix A lists the remaining points to be resolved by discussion
> >      on the CoFI Language Design mailing list, cofi-language@brics.dk.
> >
> >      Deadline for comments: Monday 20 October 1997!
>
> [No comments have yet been received.  But perhaps some are in the
> pipeline?  --PDM]

Comments from Bremen and Paris are indeed in the pipeline...  So:

  EXTENDED DEADLINE for comments: Monday 27 October 1997!

N.B.  I am about to provide some (much-needed and overdue) examples,
illustrating the appearance of basic specifications according to the
current proposal for concrete syntax - perhaps they will encourage
further comments...

I hope to finish the examples later today/tonight; I'll send a brief
announcement once they've been installed.

Peter