Re: travel funding for WADT/CoFI 2001 at ETAPS 2001 in Genova

Dear CoFI friends,

This message concerns only those people who have sent in claims for
reimbursement of expenses from CoFI WG for travel to WADT/CoFI 2001 at
ETAPS in Genova.

Recall that back in February I wrote:
 > From the information I have now, it seems that the applications that
 > have been received and approved by TG coordinators will be funded at a
 > rate that is close to but perhaps less than 100%.  The reduction to be
 > applied depends on how much the claims we receive differ from your
 > estimates.  There is a separate grant for people from the ex-Soviet
 > bloc countries and these people will be fully funded.

The key phrase here is "a rate that is close to but perhaps less than
100%".  There is not enough money left in the grant to pay 100% of all
the claims I have received, so they will be paid at 90%.  (This does
not apply to people from ex-Soviet bloc countries, who will be paid in
full.)  I hope this will be satisfactory; if not, there isn't much I
can do about it.

Best regards,

Don Sannella
CoFI coordinator

Prof. Donald Sannella, Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science,
Division of Informatics, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH9 3JZ
http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/home/dts/  ftp://ftp.dcs.ed.ac.uk/pub/dts
E-mail: dts@dcs.ed.ac.uk phone: +44 131 650 5184 fax: +44 131 667 7209
mobile: +44 7939 132117 secretary: mda@dcs.ed.ac.uk, +44 131 650 5132