travel funding for WADT/CoFI 2001 at ETAPS 2001 in Genova

Dear CoFI friends,

The funding for CoFI WG finishes at the end of April.  The last
expense claims I am expecting are for travel to WADT/CoFI 2001 at
ETAPS in Genova, at the beginning of April.

Since the final cost statement has to be produced not long after the
end of the grant, I am setting a DEADLINE of

	   ***** FRIDAY 18TH MAY *****

for receipt of all remaining expense claims.  Recall that expense
claims must be for travel that has been approved by CoFI task group
coordinators, and don't forget the other rules in

    http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/home/dts/CoFI-WG/money.html

Best regards,

Don Sannella
CoFI coordinator

Prof. Donald Sannella, Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science,
Division of Informatics, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH9 3JZ
http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/home/dts/  ftp://ftp.dcs.ed.ac.uk/pub/dts
E-mail: dts@dcs.ed.ac.uk phone: +44 131 650 5184 fax: +44 131 667 7209
mobile: +44 7939 132117 secretary: mda@dcs.ed.ac.uk, +44 131 650 5132