[CoFI] CASL v0.99 Summary

Latest News

     Version 0.99 of the CASL Summary has now been installed!

http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Documents/CASL/Summary/
ftp://ftp.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Documents/CASL/Summary/

     The body (up to and including Appendix A) and the appendices
     (Appendices A-F) are available separately (compressed postscript only).

ftp://ftp.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Documents/CASL/SemanticsSummary/doc.ps.Z
ftp://ftp.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Documents/CASL/SyntaxSummary/doc.ps.Z

     An alternative document has also been installed with highlighting of
     all significant changes since the draft of version 0.99. (Browsing the
     web version of it may be the most convenient for occasional reference.)

http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Documents/CASL/Summary-v0.99/
ftp://ftp.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Documents/CASL/Summary-v0.99/

     This announcement has been sent to the main mailing list. Any
     complaints about the changes made (or not made), and discussion of the
     still-tentative syntax and semantics for views, should be sent to the
     Language Design mailing list.

Note: The package casl.sty, used for formatting the Summary sources,
has not yet been released.  It will be made available as soon as
possible, together with an explanatory note about the intended usage.
If you need it urgently for use in papers, please let me know and I'll
send you a copy.

Peter

\  /  | Peter D. Mosses - mailto:pdmosses@brics.dk |
CoFI  | Common Framework Initiative  - Coordinator |
/  \  | WWW URL: http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI |