CoFI: logo contest + CoFI WG expense claims

CoFI logo contest
-----------------
Approximately 8 submissions (depends on how you count) were received
from 4 people.  As announced at WADT'99 in Bonas, the winner is
	Franz Kirchner
whose CoFI logo can be viewed at
	http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~dts/CoFI-WG/CoFI-logo.jpg
with a CASL variant at
	http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~dts/CoFI-WG/CASL-logo.jpg

Before you all go out and have this tattooed on your forehead or other
body parts: the demo selection committee are asking Franz to make some
minor changes, so these are not the final versions.

CoFI WG expense claims
I would be grateful if you could please submit any outstanding expense
claims, including those for attendance at WADT'99, by the middle of
October.  Please follow the procedures described on
	http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/home/dts/CoFI-WG/money.html
and send your claim to the address given there, not to me.

Best regards,

Don Sannella
CoFI overall coordinator