MEETING

Dear All,

Please note that due to new constraints, I will not be able to organize the
planned meeting on Methodology in Graz, following FME. However, please note
that the other Methodology meeting planned in Amsterdam, following ASF+SDF
and the Tools, Langage Design meetings will be held as planned. I.e.:

  Date                Task Group          Location     Organizer

  Sat 20 September    Methodology         Graz         Michel Bidoit

	IS CANCELLED

  Sat 27 September    Tools &             Amsterdam    Hélène Kirchner &
                      Language Design                  Bernd Krieg-Brückner

  Sun 28 September    Methodology         Amsterdam    Michel Bidoit

	WILL TAKE PLACE AS PLANNED

I feel really sorry for those of you who are not able to attend
the meeting(s) in Amsterdam and were expecting to attend the other meeting
in Graz, but I had no other choice.

Please remember that the DEADLINE for (a first sketch of) the expected
notes on some methodology issues (see my previous e-mail of July 12th)
is SEPTEMBER 11th, 1997. It is VERY IMPORTANT that the notes are prepared
in time, in order to allow for a preliminary discussion by e-mail and then
an in-depth discussion in Amsterdam.

Best regards,
Michel Bidoit
--
Laboratoire Specification et Verification	Tel:  +33 (0)1 47 40 28 68
CNRS URA 2236					Secr: +33 (0)1 47 40 24 04