URGENT

Dear All,

Let me remind you that ***today*** was the deadline for (a first sketch of)
the expected notes on some methodology issues (see my previous e-mail of
July 12th). So far I have received absolutely nothing to circulate !

Let me stress that for the planned meeting (Amsterdam, Sunday September 28th)
to be fruitful, it is absolutely necessary to have at least some, if not
all, of the planned notes circulated in advance, in order people can
prepare reactions etc. for stimulating discussions.

Please let me know by Monday, September 15th noon :
* If you intend to produce a working document, and if so, when
* If you intend to attend the Amsterdam meeting, and if so, if you would
like to suggest a specific item for discussion.

Best regards,
Michel Bidoit
--
Laboratoire Specification et Verification	Tel:  +33 (0)1 47 40 28 68
CNRS URA 2236					Secr: +33 (0)1 47 40 24 04